A downloadable VR theater for Android
Inspired by Sleep-No-More and The Under Presents: Tempest. We attempt to build an immersive theater related to Mary Shelley’s inspirations that led her to create the famous sci-fi gothic novel - Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus.
This is a paid preview app to fund further development (e.g., more interaction, voices, animations, props...). You can download the Oculus Quest version here AND an Oculus Store key to use with Rift or Quest Link on your PC.
Thanks for your support!
- To move forward, please hold the "grip" button on the side of the controller and swing up/down (like jogging).
- You will meet other players (ghosts) in the scenes, but you will not be able to talk to each other. This is an immersive theater.
Shelley’s Creation is an immersive theater that presents Mary Shelley’s inspirations to create the famous sci-fi gothic novel - Frankenstein.
Put on your headset to attend this multiplayer exploration. You are traveling as a ghost to the year 1816 when Mary Shelley started her novel - Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus. You found yourself inside part of the story of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, Lord Byron and Percy Shelley’s poems in the romanticism era, and John Milton’s Paradise Lost.
Which way will you choose? Paradise or hell?
Here is a list of scenes in this preview (more to be added with free updates):
- Mary Shelley's introduction included in the 1831 edition of the Frankenstein
- John Milton's Paradise Lost (1667)
- Lord Byron's She Walks in Beauty (1814), Prometheus (1816), Don Juan (1819)
- Dante's Inferno (1320)
Let us know what you think and find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/S9jXErJ
Jackie at sciencevr.com
In order to download this VR theater you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.